Contact

Saturday 16 July 2011

Skinny, Ideal Sexy Body or Just Fat ass Loser?

Kinda COLD the tittle i think..... But, I can't live in a lie anymore.. I am a flabby / bloated women! I just can't accept it. While everyone call me "kurus", slim already but hey, guys.. I am not.

 These TWO SKINNY model is it represent a good body?
Do you want to be like them?

NO

NEVER be like them.. Its's sick, it's nothing to look at... 
You feel pity inside..
Like you soo lacking

Do you Think Men Will LOVE you like this?

How about this one below?

 Is being Extra Size Make you HAPPY?

Maybe, some of you... Self denial..
But if YOU LOOK INTO THE MIRROR

IS IT TRUE HAPPINESS?


Being just a little Chubby is okay, fine,
but
extra size, fat is NEVER OK!



WHY?

You got SICK, LAZY, Tired, Ugly

Its true..

can you run fast?
can you run to save your love one?
can you carry them when they hurt?
can you try reach them when they need you just because you soo tired?



Flabby tummy
NEVER make you feel better!

Hey, ladies out there!

Raise your hand if your tummy is like this! Flabby and bloated!

With Premium Beautiful
The result is absolute

Flat tummy as YOU dream off
Ideal Shape
Never too skinny, never too fat

JUST NICE
JUST IDEAL

You will LOVE IT!
You spouse will LOVE IT!

Her body perfect, my ideal of body shaping!

I WANT TO HAVE HER BODY!

Get your OWN Premium Beautiful Set
and goal to your dream BODY


Contact me to buy PB!