Contact

Monday 11 July 2011

How to Pay: Payment Method

Want to get your Premium Beautiful now? It's easy now with many ways to PAY for PB Corset.



I definitely encourage CASH PAYMENT for your order of set Premium Beautiful Corset. You can use internet banking or just bank in to my account ( Maybank, CIMB, Bank Islam, HSBC). SMS me or email me after confirm your order and I let you know my account number. 


If you are unable to make payment by cash, you can also pay credit card via PAYPAL. Just register an account at PAYPAL.com and you can immediately order your PREMIUM BEAUTIFUL!. For more info regarding PAYPAL, please visit www.paypal.com

PayPal is the safer and easier way to pay using credit cards without sharing confidential financial information with me. Credit card transaction with PayPal is confirmed secured and safe.

Or 3rd option, if you short of cash or no credit card. You can easily get your Premium Beautiful by cash installment with easy RHB as low as RM60 per month!.





All you need to do is to bring along your MyKad and go to your nearest Easy RHB kiosk or branch. Apply for personal loan for RM 2,400 and you will get instant approval and loan disbursement (cash) in your hand.




After getting your RM 2,400, then you can directly pay me in cash to get your dream Premium Beautiful corset!. 

It's easy, simple and safe! Now, your monthly installment you can pay to your Easy RHB account with monthly as low as RM60 per month.